Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 11-Sunshine and Lollipops

Today is beautiful! You know it! My post will be short because I want to go garage sale prowling and to the Farmer's Market and it's AWESOME out! 

I had company on my walk today, and that's always fun. It's good to be comfy walking alone, but a walk with someone is always a fun way to connect. And laugh. And talk about future possibilities.

And I love Fort Ward---we're so lucky to have it here on Bainbridge!


Walk, garden, sit, read, play, love, enjoy, I'll see you tomorrow! 

Dani



1 comment:

  1. Bainbridge? As in Bainbridge Island, Washington? OMG I just took the time to look at your profile! lol, have you ever been in to Hollydays (http://www.happyhollydays.com/)? We might have a little six degrees of separation moment :) Holly is someone dear to my heart. Go figure! If you haven't been, it would be a trip worth making - and tell Holly hi from Vail!

    ReplyDelete