Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 171-Beeg and Leetle




This morning was clear and brisk, and perfect for an early morning walk. I was walking along, enjoying the moon so high up in the sky, when I remembered the moon in Mexico, and how much I loved gazing up at it while there. 

Looking at the heavens when you're away from home can remind you that we're all under the same moon. 

Which means we're all in the same boat, after all. 

A disaster like Hurricane Sandy also serves to remind us that we're all in the same boat together AND we are mighty small compared to the powers of nature. 

Mighty leetle.

BUT...our actions can be big, both to our planet and each other. 

Might beeg.

A kindness can make a big impact on another, just as a thoughtless act can make a big difference to another human being. 

Today, take a minute to remember your place in this universe. Remember that you are leetle, but you can make a beeg difference.  

Smooch, 
Dani



 

1 comment:

  1. Well said. And I love the early morning moon, there is something so special about the clarity and light at that time of day. I have thought recently that I need to track when it will be full over the Western foothills and trek out with the camera. Ah, my good intentions....

    ReplyDelete