Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 192-B-b-b-black Frrr-fr-fr-friday...

Black Friday. Indeed. 

I did my Black Friday shopping from home. Safe. Sound. Sane. 

Squatty Pottys are on sale today. Woo hoo! 

Got one!!!

Doesn't she look happy?!
 
Also, my teacher and hero, Katy Bowman, is offering her Aligned and Well series on sale, as well. Great DVDs that can help you on your way to being, well, Aligned and Well! See?



Go here if you want them: HERE!

Now, you may think this has NOTHING to do with walking. Oh, ye of little faith. These two things have EVERYTHING to do with walking---Katy Bowman and her Restorative Exercise Institute and ground-breaking teachings have changed my life, and they are what made me get into walking. And, well, squatting to poo is natural, and walking is natural and well, say no more, say no more...wink wink, nudge nudge!

Shop, Walk, Squat, Align,
Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment