Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 193-Restoration Walkware

Okay, I don't even know what today's title means. 

However, I DO know that sometimes, a walk can not only push your reset button on the day, but can also reboot your energy level. 

I had to work indoors all day today, which was slightly rough since it was gorgeous outside, sunny and clear. By the end of the day, I was craving fresh air like I'd been trapped in someone's foot locker all day. 

It was dusk by the time I got home and rounded up the dogs, a little hard to see and a little more than brisk out. 

But after two miles, I felt ready to take on Round 2, whatever that may be. 

I know I've talked about how a walk can reset your mental state, clear your mind, and stop a downward spiral.  However, it can also rejuvenate. 

I like that. 

We're coming up on that time of year when, instead of focusing on what matters, we tend to get a little caught up in buying enough, giving enough, eating enough, spending enough and having enough. Taking 20-60 minutes to get yourself outside and moving, with no agenda, might just be the free ticket you need to better living. 

That's all, 
Dani

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment