Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 178-Poomba Wants You To Unclench Your Boom-Boom

I know you're probably worried about my butt. 
 
It's been awhile since I've blogged about my incredible Butt-Clenching-Revelation. 
 
Remember this?
 
 
First, I cast aside those awful, unflattering jeans and bought myself a new pair. 
Then, I worked diligently, tirelessly and devotedly on UNCLENCHING my rear end. 
Now, this may seem rather silly to you, but I will say that the act of focusing 
on my gadunkgadunk and how it was affecting my natural alignment (that's 
the way our bodies are built, and are intended to function. Most of us are far, 
far away from this state.) have been big changes in my posterior padded area.
 
It took some time, but the results have been huge. Letting my gluteals relax and 
fall into their natural position had the equivalent effect of blowing up the 
Hoover Dam.


First, my legs freaked out, but then they realized they could hold my body up 
on their own. My pelvis tilted forward into a neutral position, my shoulders 
and neck relaxed EVEN more, my sacrum stopped being pulled underneath 
my body which eased up on my lower back and my ab muscles began getting 
stronger. It has been an explosion of realignment goodness. 


These are always good leaps to take. Dedicating myself to letting my boom-boom
relax has helped me on the path to better overall health. So simple. Never easy, 
but definitely simple. 
Soon, I will begin blogging about alignment over at MoveYourBodyBetter.com.  
I'll go in-depth into these issues, so that you can also improve your alignment 
and your health. Until then, you can always call and set up a time to meet 
(if you live in my area) and I'll help your butt be able to say "Hakuna Matata!"
 
 
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
It means no worries for the rest of your days...
It's our trouble-free philosophy...
Hakuna Matata!

Hakuna Matata, 
Dani


PS-To see if you ARE a tight-ass, maybe spend the next week keying into your hiney. If you notice clenching or 'gripping', let your breath out and relax that butt. It takes some serious practice, but if you make it your priority, you'll reap major benefits.









1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dani, since your first post about this I have been working on relaxing the butt area. Man I didn't know I was such a tight-ass! HA

    Hope to meet you at a Restoritive Excersize event sometime.

    Yours in alignment
    Brenda Compton Ventura, CA

    ReplyDelete