Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 111--Labor Day, indeed




Autumn is my favorite season. It's all the factors that make it up that I love---the colors, the light, the smells, the beginnings, the holidays (there are bunches if you're Jewish!) and the air. 

It also always seems to be the time I get mightily inspired to knuckle down and get stuff changed, cleaned, fixed, and done. 

It's also the time when I start things. For me, Fall is when the new year begins, not January. My wish to renew begins as leaves dry up and fall into crumbly heaps at their mothers' feet. 

Go figure. 

That means today is all about cleaning, fixing, doing, beginning. My walk already took care of enjoying the smell, the light, the color and the air. 


Enjoy your Labor Day, Puddin'. 
Dani

 

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Has become my favorite season, too, ever since I moved to a place that has seasons. Even the freshly painted road stripes everywhere seem to symbolize a fresh, clean start, as if laying down a clear road map that's suddenly beckoning, saying "go! get moving...all clear ahead!"
    Alex

    ReplyDelete