Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 142-WTF?

Just call me "Two-Mile Dani" .

Yes, I've risen to the imaginary challenge posed to me by an old coot I've never met, and I did it again today. I'll show him!

Walking two miles in the pitch dark gives you a lot of time alone with your thoughts. There's nothing to look at, so there were a lot of thoughts rolling around in my head. 

Unfortunately, none of them stuck together in anything resembling a cohesive, thoughtful blog post worthy of you, Dear Reader. 

So I leave you with that. Wish me better luck tomorrow in the dark.

Day 142, 
Dani



 

2 comments:

  1. We need little clip on digital records that snap on - to a leash or a collar or a pocket -think Star Trek communicator cuteness. We could be walking along, think of something brilliant and instead of saying 'Kirk to Enterprise' we could say 'how about this for the name of that 4th chapter' after tapping the recorder clipped to our chest.

    ReplyDelete