Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 146- Again with the choices!





I have decided to be happy, because it is good for my health--Voltaire



Voltaire was no dummy. He knew that attitude is paramount to well-being. Try finding one portrait or sculpture of this guy not smiling, and I'll shake your hand. And then chastise you for being a Negative Nancy. 

Just kidding! Or am I?

Really, though, you can argue until you're blue in the face about how you'd be happy if only people didn't wrong you, your job was better, blahblahblahblahblah. Wahahwahahawah.

Sorry, no warm fuzzies from me on this one. You have a choice every minute of every day. Be happy or don't. It's all you. As soon as you blame anything else for your state of mind, you're outta whack. 

It's a gift and power that I marvel at daily, and am grateful that I understand the secret of happiness. 

Have a super-duper day!
Be happy!
Dani






 

1 comment:

  1. 'Thoughts are things'as I keep trying to convince myself over and over. One day soon I will win the argument!

    ReplyDelete