Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 355- WalkTheYear's 10-day countdown




Holy Guacamole. 

We've got 10 days left to make it one whole year of walking every day. 

Way cool. 

When I started this, I didn't understand how challenging it would be some days. But I also didn't understand how profoundly my world would change because of it.

Not bad for something that cost...oh, nothing. 

Not bad for something that anyone can do. 

The weather's been tremendous, which has made walking easier, but my schedule has been more hectic (can you say "moving in 20 days?"), which has made finding walking time more challenging. So, I've either got good weather and no time, or more time and less desirable weather. 

And either way, I've been getting it done. Which is something you might want to pay CLOSE ATTENTION to. Why? 

Because I'm the Queen of Half-Finished Ambitions. 

And looky! I'm 10 days away from completing a something big. 

Will I win a Major Award? 

I already have.

My point is, Puddin', if I can do this, you can, too. Anyone can. If the Queen of Half-Finished Ambitions can take on a year-long project/commitment and get 'er done, that opens up the world for all sorts. All sorts of folks, and all sorts of goals. 


You can do it, Nicky!
Dani



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment