Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 364-Looking Ahead



Well, I know these last few weeks of blog posts have had little to do with alignment, health and walking, and more to do with ME. The fact that I'm leaving a place after being here for 12 years (twice as long as I've ever lived ANYWHERE) has certainly colored the way I've been thinking the past month or so. 

I've got a presentation in front of 100 or so people tonight, and I've not rehearsed it once, so I better get on that...

...which is why today's post, while my penultimate day of WalkTheYear, may be limp and pithy. 

Ew! Two words that sound like they feel, and feel like they sound. 

Although, I do have to say that I am grateful and excited: The Huz finally found a place that would rent to us and our pack of pooches, and it's actually a terrific place in a GREAT neighborhood. The best part? Miles of sidewalks. Wide, wonderful sidewalks. For walking early mornings, late at night, after dinner, midday--you name it, and we are looking forward to it. 

Yes, I know off--road walking is best, but it's not always practical. And here where we live, it can be downright dangerous. 

So I'm looking forward, like a little old lady, to those miles of manicured sidewalks. 

Thank you, Universe, 
Dani



1 comment:

  1. And she stands at the edge, looking over, moving on. Tomorrow is day 365, the goal. I can only hope that we still get blogs now and then, they have been funny and inspirational.

    I am so proud of my girl, and will miss her so much. No matter how far they roam, or how old they grow, they are always your babies.

    Rock on,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete