Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 360-So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, goodbye...

So many emotions, I think I may split. MUST be present in body. Must stay aligned. Must feel feelings...


Today, the dogs and I had a nice sunny walk, through another place that meant much to me when we first moved here. When I had my dog walking business.

I used to be a dog walker. Isn't that funny?

I guess I still am, just not getting paid money for it. 

Tonight, I had a special evening with my friends at our synagogue. They let me know how much they will miss our family, and how much I've meant to them. I cried and got a little less than eloquent, but am hoping I let them know how much they mean to me. 

I couldn't even bear to look through that stack of cards written by every kid in the school--that can come tomorrow. My heart can't take it. It's strong, but soft, too. 

I mean, cardiovascularly strong. If cardiovascularly is a word. I don't think it is. 

I'm sleepy. I'm overwhelmed. But I feel the love. I feel it. It's important to feel it. 

XOX, 
Dani




No comments:

Post a Comment