Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 67-"Bluegrass music, It's kinda like not being embarrased when you dance"

That's me, barefoot walking and carrying a bag of dog poop. Yay!


Today we walked at Battle Point Park, running the dogs as the kids zoomed back and forth on their bikes. We were there to scope out the layout Jeff has planned for the upcoming Bainbridge Bluegrass Festival, which is happening next Saturday, July 28! From 11am -7pm! It'll be a dog-friendly, kid-friendly happenin' with over 35 food, info and arts/crafts vendors, hula hoop rentals, buskers, cloggers, snakes(!), jugglers--oh, and kick-*ss bluegrass music. 

You need to go.

I was watching my fella as he talked about his vision--the one he's been working on for the last year, volunteering his time and pulling together people, artists, vendors, donors and enthusiasts, and I was just so proud of him. He knows that, and I think he knows I'm his biggest fan and cheerleader. However, I hope you come out and show your support to not only the charities and community, but to my Mister, who has worked hard to revive this cherished festival and put it back on the map. 

Chow mein, 
Dani

PS. Tickets are $10 at gate or buy them ahead of time at Town & Country market. Kids 12 & under are free. Want to learn more, or even how you
can get in free AND get a free festival t-shirt? Scoot on over to www.bainbridgebluegrass.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment