Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 75-But Barely Alive

Yesterday was one of the most fun days of my life. My husband threw the coolest little bluegrass festival Bainbridge Island has ever seen--in fact, it wasn't little at all. It was terrific! Not a sour face in the crowd, the sun was shining, my hoops were selling, people were dancing, beer was flowing, life was good. 
photo by Alex Sanso

I'm very proud of The Huz, and think he's the best event manager ev-uh!
photo by Alex Sanso

Anyway, it's been a looonnnnggg weekend with tremendous effort expenditure, little sleep and no rest. 

My walk today consisted of me parking my car, and walking about a mile to go buy a new (used) car. It was a purposeful walk, but I was dazed in the sunlight. It reminded me of those all-nighters we all pulled in college. The day after, we functioned in a trance-like state, doing laundry, walking to classes--but barely. 

That's how today has been. A but barely day. 

Tomorrow, we return to our regularly scheduled programming. 

Zzzzzz, 
Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment