Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 200...DAY 200!!!!

Wow!

Been hoofin' it for 200 days?

That's cray-zay!!

That leaves 165 days left to achieve my goal. 

Today is a special day, in another way. Today is Write-O-Rama



I know, I know, you're thinking, hey, doesn't she write silly poems and lofty sermons every day? What makes this day different?

Well, this event happens in Seattle, twice a year (although I only attend in the winter), and it's an all-day writing fest, filled with 6 hours of classes and active writing. It's inspirational, pushes my reset button and reinforces the belief that above all the other rich and rewarding roles I fill, I am, at heart, a writer.

It's geeky, I know, and I can't wait. 

You can go, too, if you live in the Seattle/Puget Sound area. It's all day, costs hardly a thing ($45) and there are 5 classes every hour to choose from. I will also be walking during the lunch hour to counteract all those hours of sitting. If you see me there, invite yourself along for a stroll! I'll buy the coffee.

Bring a pencil and paper, 
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment