Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 211-12-12-12


Have you been feeling a little blue lately? 

A little less-than-enthused about the holiday season?

Fear not. 

You're not broken, only in need of a little positive reinforcement. 

From yourself. 

I can tell you all the good things about you, but it's all for naught if you won't listen. However, you surely listen to any negative self-talk you may throw your way now and again, so you can listen when you hand yourself some good stuff today. 

Today is 12-12-12. According to some, it's an auspicious time, cosmically. A time to be aware of negative energies that have been surrounding you, whether from without or within; and a time to bolster yourself with positivity, no matter what you've been feeling. 




How did this come about? Apparently, I'm one of many, many folks who have felt inexplicably blue and blah the past week or so. Seems like most folks I've chatted with have been experiencing this, and some trippy stuff has been happening, as well. A little research showed me that this is a time to be very kind to ourselves, and very aware of any nasty energies in our vicinity. 

What can you do? 

Be kind to you. Comment on this blog with one or two words about what you like about you. Or, look in the mirror and remind yourself all that you got goin' on. Write it on a scrap of paper right now and slip it in your pocket, and when you empty that pocket tonight, read it and smile.

There are plenty of folks that will give you a hard time. You don't need to be one of them. 

Life is beautiful, and so are you, 
Dani
R.I.P. Ravi. Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that I read your blog everyday and it motivates me to keep on walking no matter what! I like that I am open to change and a challenge.

    In alignment,
    Brenda C in Ventura, CA

    ReplyDelete