Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 220-I'm Still Standing, Better Than I Ever Did



Well, the world did not end yet, so I thought I better walk. 

Just in case. 

And if it did, well...what would we do about that?

Nuttin', Honey. 


Regard your life, grab it by whatever you choose, and enjoy this opportunity that you have to walk another day. We never know when our own personal Mayan calendar may run out and death may come calling for us, but as they say in the Free City of Braavos:


"Not today."

And as an added bonus, I'm inserting this video to give you a little boost: 





You're welcome, 
Dani
 

2 comments:

  1. DMAO - thanks, so the perfect work out song - wiggling at my new 'standing' workstation - think mini desk stacked on top of old desk - it's only been a couple days so my feet are a little tired. Back to cleaning!

    ReplyDelete