Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 214-Someone left the Percoset in the Rain...




So there I was, lying around wrapped in pajamas and Percoset, feeling cranky 'bout the gaping hole in my mouth and wondering if I shouldn't have named my blog "WalkThe213Days", instead.

Me= Cozy, Commando and Reaching for Pain Pills
Outside= Freezing, Pounding Rain and 31 degrees

I cursed my goal and blog out loud to my husband. 

Who deftly reminded me that a walk in that freezing rain will be good for me--you know, "all those negative ions". 

I resisted the urge to throw something at him. 

He was right. 

Plus, my body wants to heal and circulation is paramount to proper tissue life. 

Which means healing. 

And walking in the freezing rain. 

So I took off for a short walk. I was silly to fear any wooziness from the Percoset, because the freezing, biting rain slapped me awake real quick like. 

And while I'm happy to be home, and crawling back into my PJs, guess what?

I DO feel better, and I betcha a million gazillion bucks it was because of that walk. 

Walk on, 
Dani

 

No comments:

Post a Comment