Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 275- I MELT For You

My Valentine lives far away,
But when we're together
Every day is Valentine's Day. 

Truly, for The Huz and me, every day is Valentine's Day. We don't make a huge deal on February 14, because we make each other feel special every day. 

That's how it ought to be, and that's why we have it so good. 

But, he's 821 miles away, and I'm crossing off calendar days until I see him again. 

Today, however, I will MELT. 

Sue Hitzmann, the creator of the MELT Method, is coming to Silverdale today! I'm heading out after work to get her to sign my book, take in a short workshop and do some good bodywork. 

Look into it. It helps counteract pain and deal with soreness, keeps you looking young and spry (Just look at me!)

and helps undo chronic issues. 

I'm looking forward to it, and will be Skyping my Valentine later. 
Sorry, ladies, he's mine.

Enjoy your VD, (heehee!)
Dani

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment