Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 281- Get Down on It!



Today's Walking Thoughts were brought to you by the overwhelming desire I have to get to the bottom of all things body-related. 

I just could not quit thinking and getting all Miss-Judgmental-Pants-y about folks who complain that they have pain, yet don't do anything to correct it, aside from pill-gulping and buying stoopid stuff they don't need. They want the change, but they just are so disconnected from their bodies and themselves that they are two separate things...not one whole being of body, heart and mind together.

In fact, after this walking blog completes itself, I'm going to start a blog called "WTH?" and it's going to focus on all these things I am baffled about. I'm sure it'll give me plenty of space to vent. Should be a gas. Stay tuned. 

And speaking of tuned, my wish is for everyone to tune in to their body and really ask how it feels, if it's happy, and what it really wants. It's never too late to do this, and I am walking, living, breathing proof that change in health and freedom from pain can happen with next to no money spent and no pharmaceuticals dripped into your system. 

You can be well, and you can move your body better. 

Yes, you can, 
Dani

 

 



 

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that I take all of your comments personally. It's like you are the angel sitting on my left shoulder while the devil whispers away on the right. I know I should be doing more Rexi exercises, and making myself walk, and eating better. And I believe this will happen soon - as in April 1st. why not now? Crazy that stress, which would be relieved by taking better care of myself, keeps me from taking care of myself! God it's hard to be crazy (read human!) Thanks for all the positive thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vail, you are SO funny!!! I totally am writing this whole blog for and about you! HAHAHAHA! Keep it up, Girl, you are on your path!

    ReplyDelete