Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 277-Joy of Natural Movement

Today I slept in until 8:30. 

This is unheard of, and awesome. 

After a casual morning of reading, coffee and breakfast, my little girl and I took off for a walk to enjoy an unseasonably warm and sunny day here in the Pacific Northwest.


We were a-walkin', and Lola turns to me and said, "I'd like to walk more. This feels good."

Ahh, the joy of natural movement, and seeing someone get turned on to the goodness. She can bet that I'll be calling on her to walk some more. Especially if we can get more of these days!

Photo by Lola because "it looked pretty"



Then, because the sun didn't hide, I had to dive in to the mountain of yardwork that needs to be done before I put the house on the market--and I have to do it all since The Huz is in Montana. 

What's that funny color in the sky, Momma? That's blue, Honey!

OMG. I had to mow twice, then weed, then cut, then haul...and it's only the beginning. 

Ahh, the joy of natural movement. 

Sleeping well tonight, 
Dani


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of the yard work you got done. We drove out to the coast and visited the tide pools and seals at Moss Beach. Beach walking is exhausting! I do hope you keep blogging once your year of walking is up - I want to hear about Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I hope you keep blogging once your year is up as well. It's just so motivating and funny. I do look forward to each day when I check to see if you blogged yet! Carry on...

    Brenda, a beautyful day in Ventura, CA as well.

    ReplyDelete