Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 279-Why Worry?

I used to be a real worrier. Then, as I aged and learned to trust in the universe, I've adopted a more hakuna matata outlook. 


You'll often hear me spouting to my friends, loved ones and people in the grocery store: "Worry pretends that it's important, but it serves no real purpose."

Apparently, I think I'm mellow AND wise. 

But, it's true, since I gave up intense and regular worrying, I look younger (or maybe that's the laughing and walking?), and I see more clearly. It seems that worry can certainly cloud your vision to the possibilities in life, and the escape routes. 


A colleague of mine posted this picture today, and I really like it. Wanted to share it with YOU:

I had never thought of it in those terms, but it just solidifies my aversion to spending my energy on useless worry. 

Go forth, and let the worries fall to the wayside. You deserve better. 

Big love (but not the Sister-wife kind), 
Dani
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment