Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 292-Geek Girl

A beautiful, crisp, sunny and DRY walk today. Woot!

On Friday, our Comicon trip was sah-weet!

Everything worked out great, from the free Mora ice cream we scored on the way to the ferry, to the sunshine and lack of rain, to the terrific time we had at the 'Con. 

I scored some "Firefly" swag:



And my boy got to meet, shake the hand of, and get an on-the-spot drawing from Rich Werner, the fella who designed this guy:



And we got to meet a voice actor favorite, Grey DeLisle, who plays this nasty villian:


And, FYI- Geek celebrities are SO NICE. It was so much fun, I decided and declared that when I sell my first novel, I'll take the whole family for a 3-day pass at the Emerald City Comicon. We can geek out to our hearts' desires. 

Shiny, 
Dani
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at your Firefly necklace; my little dog Kaylee is named after the engineer from that show :) We don't geek out much! So glad to hear you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete