Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 315-Out of Egypt, Part II

 
Just a little sumpin to cheer you up...


You're going to KILL me. 

For reals. Like, you'll be Moses and I'll be the taskmaster who gets beat to death and then come the frogs and my, oh my!

I know that I said I'd share this cool thing I learned, but have I mentioned how busy one is during Passover? Silly, since we're supposed to be celebrating freedom and leisure, ain't it?

Nope, I'm wacko busy today, and unless someone hands me a TimeTurner, I won't be giving you the low-down just yet. 

Some might call me a tease.*

Suffice it to say, I learned that I don't know how to walk. Which is hilarious considering I've been walking very day for almost a year.

See you tomorrow, 
Dani

*Vail, I tease you not. Patience, my sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment