Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 296-I Like to Move It, Move It!



Do you have something good that happened today, whether by your own doing or someone else's hand?

Do you have MORE than one thing you can point to as good-happenin'-thingy?

I wish this for you. 

I can give you a guaranteed "gimme" you could perform every day, so that if I asked you this question daily, you could answer "Why, yes I do."

Take your walk. 

That's your "gimme". Take your walk every day, feel yourself shake down into a relaxed amble, and I bet that you will always have one good thing that has happened in your day. 

Even if you spend an entire, important meeting with a booger dangling from your nostril.

Even if you walk out of the ladies' room with your skirt hitched up in your panties. 

Even if you get passed over, dumped on, used up or shat out, I bet that walk will be your lifesaver. 

And it will make you want to go out walking again, because it's nice to have something dependably helpful in your life, don't you think? Anything else good that happens on top of that is gravy. Tasty, positive gravy, man. 

Mmmm, walking gravy, 
Dani




 

No comments:

Post a Comment