Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 311-Climate Change and Your Sexy Underwear

I'm not wearing any panties!


Okay, it's not really about that, but I see that this blog just hit 31,000 page views, which is pretty awesome. So, today I thought I'd use two key search engine phrases to see if I could bump it up even higher. 

What a greedy little monkey!

No, really, I was thinking about climate change this morning on my walk, mostly because we got hit with a cold snap here last night that makes me uneasy, what with all these lovely blossoming trees and such about. I hope it doesn't last!

I left the house completely unprepared, clothes-wise, and so ruminated during my walk that the future will always require more layers, and more polar-fleece.  Because I was freezing my buns off.

Which leads me to underwear.  

What's your favorite long underwear? The last time I bought some, it was 1990 and it was polypropylene and it would get seriously stinky whenever I would sweat. Which is a lot. 

Do you have a new favorite? Because with this whole climate change thing and also moving to Montana, I'm gonna need some good stuff. I think we all will.

I'll gratefully take your suggestions, either in the comments below or emailed directly to me. 

I see London, I see France, 
Dani


2 comments:

  1. Minus 33, not cheap but fabulous merino wool, doesn't itch, is washable, and you can find it at Outdoor Emporium on 4th Ave S.
    you can wear the lightweight version even in the summer. One thing to remember, any of these garments that are breathable, be sure not to use fabric softener or sheets, it ruins their wonderful properties.

    I also like Smart Wool, same stuff but 2x more money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, loving these blogs. Just did my research on long underwear and took the plunge with Smart Wool. Expensive, but totally worth it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete