Thursday, January 3, 2013

233- I am the watcher in the woods, and it's fracking cold!

Cold. COLD!


Had to cut my walk short today, since my lungs were burning (or freezing?), my face was cracked and my feet were numb. I think I was crying, but I couldn't be sure if the ice on my face was my frozen tears or just hoarfrost that had formed on my cheeks.

Did I mention it's super cold? 

At least for this neck of the woods. 



27 degrees. 

I grew up in Montana, and once upon a time, I was used to such temps. Now I am some sort of cold-weenie. 

My teeth were actually chattering. Like in the cartoons. 

I'm still as a popsicle as I type this. Time to go hula hoop and warm up my engine. 

Ta-ta, 
Dani


 



 

1 comment:

  1. Officially requesting a video of you working the hula hoop!

    ReplyDelete