Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 257-It's Intervention Time!




This morning, I did my walk, but I got a kid who is really sick right now. Which means there is little room for an informative or inspirational blog post in my brain case right now. It's too full of maternal fretting and trying to figure out which magic spell will help me trade places with said sick kid. No luck yet. Damn you, Professor MacGonagall!

So, here's a quiz for you from my hero:

How Much Do You Sit, Really?
 

Take it and we'll talk tomorrow about your results. I bet you'll be blown away by what you learn.

XOX,
Dani








 

2 comments:

  1. I already know I spend most of my day sitting. Which is why I set up a standing workstation at home, and why I am determined to get back to walking at lunchtime when at the J.O.B. It might be too depressing to see my mobility % so I'm passing on the quiz. ( <-- spoil sport.) I hope the kid is better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( The quiz is no longer available at that link and a search for it on the nutritious movement website got me nothing... But, like Vail, I know I spend a LOT of time sitting. Though I do vary my position at least.

    ReplyDelete