Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 242-Oogification

Feeling oogy?

 

Caught up in the madness that is the nearing-epidemic-flu-scare, I got a flu shot on Thursday. Actually, part of it was the madness, and part was my fear that soon I will be long-term solo-parenting two little kids, and cannot afford to be waylaid by illness.

I was lucky to receive one, since everyone here is out now. Which made me feel relieved. But now I'm feeling crummy. I guess my body's saying "WTF? What's THAT creeping around in here?! ATTACK!"

My walk today was with The Huz, and it was sunny and I love walking with him.  That part made me forget the oogification of me.

Ran a few errands, and now I want to curl up into a ball. I can't yet, but you bet I will soon. 

Until tomorrow, 
Dani
 

1 comment:

  1. Every time I get a flu shot I get the flu for two days. I only get flu shots because I am forced to by employers. Hope yours passes! - Tracy

    ReplyDelete