Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 256-100 Days to Go. For reals.

Friends,

It is with amazement that I write today's post. If my math is correct (and you really should check me!), then that means that there will be 100 days left of this blog. 100 days left to reach my goal. 100 days of walking, balking, squawking and rocking. Okay, well that won't stop at Day 365, but if I do finish, then it will be, besides my marriage, the longest thing I have ever stuck with. I don't count quitting smoking (10+ years!), because smoking is just downright dumb, or raising kids, since you usually get in trouble if you quit that because you feel like it. 

And that's that. It's cold, I'm heading out now to let snot drip off the end of my nose and get stinky looks from the skinny dog who despises the cold, and to walk my talk. 


Lovesies, 
Dani

 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but your math is wrong. You had 109 days left.

    ReplyDelete