Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 235- Oh, but for more time to stroll...

Today was a terrific day, perfect and fun! However, when we got home from a fun-filled day and began to tidy up and cook for our dinner guest who is due in an hour, I realized with a jolt that THE WALK had not happened! 

As Cathy would say, " ACK!"

I never did get her, but boy did she like chocolate, huh? 



Anyhoo, I threw on my Crocs and dashed out the door, no time to even strip on my Monkey Toe Shoes. 

It was short, it was quick. And the minute my feet hit the pavement, I felt amazing and immediately regretted not having more time for an hour-long stroll. 

Oh, well. That's how it goes, but little things like that remind me HOW MUCH I LOVE WALKING. 

See you on the morrow. 

Last day at 41, 
Dani


 

No comments:

Post a Comment