Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 105-Ozeri ALIVE!!

Wah-wuh.
                         


Sigh. 

On Sunday, my beloved new Ozeri Pedometer broke. I had it in my pocket--one of its many cool features--and then sat down, and at some point in all my sitting/standing of a day running errands, the faceplate cracked. Rendering the LCD display unreadable. Darn little thing still counts steps, methinks. I just can't see how many! I think keeping it in the coin pocket of my Levi's was a bad idea.

Needless to report, I was heartbroken. The Huz, who had just received one as a gift, sweetly offered me his. However, I could tell that he was already smitten, so I couldn't take it away from him. 

Instead, I wrote Ozeri. I told them what happened, and how sad I was. I asked if they'd replace the faceplate or consider giving me a discount. 

Know what they did? Wrote me right back, and said that happy customers were their priority. 

You don't really hear that much these days. 

At least not sincerely. 

However, Venus, the customer service rep, asked if she could send me a replacement. This all happened in the space of a few hours. I kid you not.

Can you believe that? Do you know what I suggest you do? Instead of spending $10 on a pedometer, head over to Amazon and look at Ozeri's many offerings. They back up their products and their products kick ass. What else does a consumer need? 

Here's what My Fella sez about his Ozeri 4xRazor:

I've always liked the idea of having a pedometer, but every time I've tried one, they keep falling off, and are bulky. Oh, and cheesy. I like the options that this has, its sleep mode, it's accurate, doesn't do false starts. The size is great, and I like having options on how to wear it--on my belt, in my pocket, even with a neck lanyard. 

I'm a firm believer in giving business to those who deserve it, aren't you? 

See you tomorrow, 
Dani

 

No comments:

Post a Comment