Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 107-Are you in?

I have a question for you, dear friend. 

Have you started walking more as a result of reading this blog?

That's all. 

If you have, please shoot me an email me or comment on the blog about the habits you've acquired--or perhaps, ditched--since you've been reading WalkTheYear. 

Why am I asking? 

One, I hear things occasionally, and I like to know people are doing nice things for themselves. 

Two, I have no time to ruminate on the awesomeness of self-care, body alignment and walking today. 

Nice to meet you.

Show me the love.


Love, 
Dani


3 comments:

  1. You are so cheeky! (ha ha) I think the expression on that statue suggests he (she?) rather likes your...um...greeting. Now, I'm off to talk a walk.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes'm! I am walking more, and I even showed off my fivefingered shoes today - first to my boss and then to my physical therapist. I refer often to tidbits I read here about arches and foot bones and mental health, and how I am trying to realign myself from the bottom up. Even when they are short and sweet your daily blurbs are a source of inspiration to me. Thanks Miss Dani <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vail--I'm super proud of you. You obviously will put yourself exactly where you want to be!

      Delete