Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 85-An Ode to Osteoblasts

Osteo, osteo, osteoblast
With no tension or loading
How long would you last?
Will I break all my bones
And end up in a cast?
Oh, osteo, osteo, osteoblast!


Let's face it.

Our bodies are perfectly designed. 


Just like a kangaroo doesn't need a zipper to use it's pouch properly, your body does not need those orthodics, stupid butt-enhancing shoes or even Nikes or Sauconys to make you work better. 
Hahahahahahaaa! Really?


I'm not even kidding. You do not have a bad back. You have bad habits.

Gasp!

That's right, it's all on you. You were designed just fine, and if I hear one more person argue that they have flat feet, weak arches, one leg shorter than the other (we all do, goofball!) or genetic bunions, I will swallow my tongue like a paralyzed Hilary Swank. 

Well, okay, I won't do that, because that's about as pointless as this:

You mean a machine at Walgreens can assess my skeletal problems? Yee Haa!

Save your money. Save your body. Lose your headaches, pains and troubles. 
Look at how you've been using your body on a daily basis. Do you see the correlation between what you have or have not been doing and any of your aches and pains?

I did. And the actions I've been taking ever since are changing my life for the better every single day. With no drugs and no doctors.

The very first step is to stop blaming everything and examine your habits and movements. When you are ready, I can point you in the direction of the solutions for you to learn on your own. If you want to talk with me directly, I do house calls in the Seattle/Kitsap area. 

Your health is your greatest wealth. 

Kick some ass today, 
Dani


 

No comments:

Post a Comment