Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 18--Monkey Toe Loves Ape Toe

Today was a fun, LONG day. I got up at 5 AM to put out garage sale signs on the island and set up for our sale. Which started late because of the rain. Which didn't matter because at this end of the island, we never get traffic anyway. S......L......O.......W.....!

But we made our own fun, as usual:



A super neat part of the day happened after the sale. We put everything in boxes to take to Rotary, and then my husband put on his NEW SHOES that I got him for his birthday this week. I've wanted him to wear barefoot shoes for a long time, and he finally wanted some. 
How cute is he? Gorilla Toes!!!

Monkey Toes likes Gorilla Toes...

Suddenly, his feet became way more attractive to my feet...

We went for our walk to shake off the day, saw a hefty bald eagle at the each of a pier on South Beach, and he likes his new shoes. Life is good. 

I hope your day was good, too. 
Dani




No comments:

Post a Comment