Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 21 Αριστερό πόδι, αριστερό πόδι, δεξιό πόδι, δικαίωμα!

 I walked today, and it was wet
Did I enjoy it? Yes, you bet!
The thoughts I thought? 
Well, they were good. 
For I was thinking 'bout Greek food! 
My nephew's coming, just tonight.
So, I will feed him up just right.
Moussaka, pita, dolmas, too.
Garlic chicken, tzatziki goo.
Throw in some tempeh for myself
We'll put that hungry on the shelf!

My sweet, superstar nephew is town, and has NEVER been to Chez Hemmat. 
We just found out he'll be on an afternoon ferry. I've got some cooking to do now. Gotta go.
Looky! A heart-shaped puddle, just for you!!
Walk well and eat well today, my friend, 
Dani
 

2 comments:

  1. You see a heart shaped puddle, I see a toe shoe - left foot heading east - guess they are pretty much on the brain at this point.

    ReplyDelete