Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 20. What Can I Say?

I don't have much to say this morning, other than it's sort of funny that I mentioned zombies in yesterday's post. Why? Because I was so tired this morning that I was like a Vibram-clad zombie on my walk. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about--I was slow-moving and thick, but wearing toe-shoes. 


I stayed up too late reading (okay, I'll admit it) re-reading Book 3 in the Song of Ice and Fire Series. Again, a translation for the uninitiated: The Books that the HBO show Game of Thrones is based on. 


I'm re-reading the whole series, which makes me pretty geeky, I suppose. It's just so tasty! I get worried that the author, George R.R. Martin, will become, uh, unwell before he can finish the series. Have you ever seen him? 


I want to get him walking every day. He'd benefit, for sure. Don't get me wrong---I LOVE LOVE LOVE this man and the world he created. He's amazing. I just want him to live a long and healthy, productive life. That's all.  


C'mon, we ALL want Book 6, right? 


And speaking of nerds: 

Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at the Renaissance/Medieval Faire, an annual tradition. And I had 300-pound Robin Hoods and Maid Marians making fun of me and my shoes! Awesome!!
 


Enjoy a rainy, negative-ion right walk today,
Dani


 
 

1 comment: