Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 42-Don't ever ask me about my business again, Kay.

Day Forty-two 
and there's nuthin' really new
Except I really wanna say
That I did my walk today. 

I thought a lot of things
And my thinkin' came with wings
Which set my mind to race
At a terrifyin' pace.

But it really wasn't scary
Because the thoughts began to marry
Now I've got a nifty plan
Can I do it? Yes, I can. 

I almost ran, but didn't
'Cuz running kills, and I ain't kiddin'
Though I finally made it home
To corral ideas from my roam. 


Bless your heart for reading my silly, sometimes stinky poems. Today I concocted a plan to move an old idea forward. I'm so psyched that I could pee, but fortunately, because of all my work, I don't squirt in my pants any more. 

Anyhoo...I can't tell you the idea yet, because then I'd have to kill you. 

However, it shall soon come to light, and then you'll either think, "Wow, Dani's a nutter!", or maybe you'll think, "Wow, I should walk every day because you get really good ideas when you're perambulating!"

Smooches!!!! (but not the 'you're dead to me, Fredo' kind)
Perambulatin' Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment